You are invited to be a part of Northwest Koi and Goldfish Club!
Here are just a few of the benefits of being a member of the Northwest Koi and Goldfish Club!
- A Monthly Newsletter full of tips and insights.
- Monthly meetings having a wide range of events, from lectures, fish auctions, to an annual barbecue!
- Opportunities to partake in special club member-only events.
- Supporting the Koi Keeping hobby through our Community Outreach programs and our affiliations with the AKCA, ZNA, and the PNKCA.
- Having fun helping put on club events, such as our Annual Koi Show, Koi Auctions, and Monthly Meetings.
Our dues for a standard membership are only $20.00 per year, per family, with a USA mailing address and email address for club communications and newsletter delivery. All rates payable in US Dollars.
Of course, the best reason to join is all the shared information of experienced Koi and pond keepers!
Thank You ZNA Members
Thank you to the following for becoming or renewing their ZNA Membership for 2023 to the Northwest Koi and Goldfish Club, ZNA NW Chapter.
|Jay Avery||Bill Layman||Brady Layman|
|Chuck McAllister||JD Dargis||Joan King|
|Laurie Miller||Larry Christensen||Gwenna Eckert|
|Joel Rutledge||Galen Eggert||Nicholas Gitts|
|Andres Stutzman||Chris Charbonneau||Lori Whitley|
|Robert Wilson||Joseph Jenkins||Erwin Santos|
|Doug Fredrickson||Bob Finnegan||Joan Finnegan|
|Millie Layman||Tony Prew||Sarah Cox|
|Dr. Tim Miller-Morgan||Sandra Dobbins|
How Do I Join?
There are two easy options to join the NWKGC!
- Just CLICK HERE or any of the Join Now Boxes on our website to be taken to our Membership Page where you can join now via PayPal.
- You can download our Membership Application by CLICKING HERE. You can print out the application, fill it out and mail it to us along with your membership payment.
- Come to one of your monthly meetings as a guest and join then. CLICK HERE for details of our next monthly meeting.
If you would like more information about our club, please feel free to contact either of us.
Leora Gregory 589-737-1414
Bill Layman 503-422-0620
Club Website: www.nwkg.org
Annual Dues are due in January and are $20.00 per family per year. Newsletters are delivered via email only. For new members, dues paid after October 1 will include membership for the following year as well.